What are add ons?
Syspro is a great ERP System. With their constant goal of keeping up with technology, listening to customers’ needs and working on compliance.
Let’s not pull them away from their core business…ERP.
Syspro Customers are always looking for additional ways to supplement Syspro’s core modules to better manage their business.
We keep a constant lookout for great add on software that complements Syspro, while adding flexibility for our customers.
We also develop software. Sometimes, it is for a specific customer, and we know others can use it -sometimes, we think it would just be a great new add on to supplement something Syspro currently doesn’t do.
If there is something specific you are looking for, let us know. If we don’t have it, or can’t help you find it, we might be interested in developing it if we feel there could be enough demand.
How efficient is the checkout process at a grocery store? The checkout clerk doesn’t have to know what you have in your cart, and doesn’t have to key punch the price of every item you purchase.
Imagine doing the same thing for your shipments out of Syspro.
If you ship high volumes of small packages, and they are similar enough items that you often ship the wrong product – contact us for a demo.
- Reduce Returns
- Increase Shipping Efficiency
- Automatically Print Invoices and Packing Slips
- Integrate directly with UPS
- Updates UPS Tracking on Sales Order
Imagine scanning or entering a sales order:
- A screen pops up with all of the items that the customer ordered
- The shipping agent scans all of the picked items
- if they scan an item that isn’t on the order, it beeps and highlights the item in red on the screen -while a message box makes them acknowledge the item is not on the order.
- It they scan too many of an item, it beeps and highlights the item in red on the screen
- Once an item has a sufficient quantity of an item scanned, it disappears off the screen or turns the line green (based on chosen settings).
- Once the order is ready to ship, just hit the ship button.
- If you didn’t scan enough of an item, it asks the shipping agent to make sure he want to put it on backorder
- Setups allow you to integrate with UPS
- Setups allow you assign printers and documents based on the user that is logged into the terminal.
How many returns do you have due to mis-shipments? How long does it take your shipping agent to prepare paperwork, or send paperwork to someone else to invoice?
Sound close to what you want, but need some modifications to the program? Contact us to discuss
Need better Inventory Management? Want to eliminate Data Entry Errors while improving warehouse efficiency? We have worked with this software for over 10 years. We have watched it grow and watched the software develop into an awesome tool.
Whether you want to perform inventory adjustments, perform cycle counts, get an accurate physical inventory, perform warehouse to warehouse (wh2wh) transactions, issue to jobs, backflush, receipt purchase orders or pick sales orders – this is the software for you. It even has the capability of printing labels and reports (receiving reports, delivery notes, packing slips) to a given printer, based on who performed the transaction.
Want more information? Want a demo? Contact us to see this awesome tool in action.